We wanted to be there for our puppy students, to help them continue with socialization and obedience practice.
It has cost us blood, sweat and tears, but we are very proud of our on-line learning environment.
Existing students get to continue following their classes without disruption, and we are accepting sign-ups for new puppies.
- We present the lesson live, at the time the normal lesson would take place. You can ask your questions to us directly, live
- You get written instructions for each exercise
- You get video images to illustrate the exercises
- We give you tips based on your practice session with your own dog (you can submit videos for feedback on your practice session)
- Extra tips and advice on dealing with a corona pup (keeping them entertained at home, surprise tricks, fighting desocialisation, corona safety rules between your pup and the public/other dogs, etc.)
How it works: just click on the button to sign up, then you will be given instructions on how to join the on-line learning environment.