Welcome to OhMyDog The Hague, where we help you raise a relaxed, well-behaved dog.
OhMyDog! gives all of our group lessons from our fenced off field in the Ockenburg Park (directions).
OhMyDog! offers the following services:
- Dog training school (The Hague):
- Puppy classes: To give your pup the best start in life in a responsible way.
- Obedience: To make your dog’s obedience more reliable.
- Advanced obedience: To take your dog’s skills to the next level with challenging (but always fun!) exercises.
- Fun (+ Obedience): Challenge your dog and stay active with him/her in the long-term through games, tricks and dog sports. Also suitable for disabled or older dogs.
- Individual guidance:
- Behaviourist: (The Hague and region): Behaviour advice from your home. When a problem goes beyond commonsense and training tips and you don’t know what to do anymore.
- Private training (The Hague and region): Coaching and guidance on practical training courses and exercises, from your home. If group training isn’t convenient to you.
- Rescue dog advice: (whole Netherlands) Weekly guidance for 6 weeks after you have adopted your rescue dog + booklet to help you give him/her the best shot at his/her new life.
- Events (for animal organisations like pet stores or the municipality): (The Hague and region). Mail us to discuss the possibilities.
- ‘Ask the behaviourist’ town halls
- Fun class from your facilities
- Guided play sessions between dogs, with live commentary by zoologist and behaviour therapist.
- Other activities can be custom-designed for you
- Seminars (in the whole of the Netherlands, or from our lecture room in The Hague): For individuals or organisations (e.g. vet practices, pet stores). Mail us to discuss the possibilities.
- Zoologist’s secrets: Dog behaviour in the eyes of a zoologist. Evidence-based and fun.
- High Risk Dogs: Legislation, science, policies and society
- Other topics can be custom-designed for you
*Depending on availability, you can start next week already if you see a star (see below).