OhMyDog is not just a dog training school for dog owners and their dogs, but is also a teaching organisation for dog professionals. We take candidates under our wings and help them grow into well-rounded dog trainers with:
- A solid grasp on the theory,
- Experience in the latest and least invasive methods,
- Respect and empathy to dogs and owners,
- The skills to prevent unsafe situations, and deal with them should they arise, and
- Familiarity with the behind-the-scenes management processes of a training school.
As long as OhMyDog was a small family, we could keep up with an event-driven, personalized approach to Personal Development. But we are about to enter a new phase of rapid expansion at the school (more days for the existing classes, and a broader selection of classes). My past as a management consultant came in handy as I had fun standardising and documenting our processes into something sustainable after we upscale.
If you are a dog professional and would like to join the team, take a look at our vacancies page.by