You are entitled to six weeks of professional guidance during which we will support you through your dog’s setbacks and cheer along with you at your dog’s victories.
Please take a few moments to read the Terms and Conditions of our Progress Cards before proceeding further, paying particular attention to the passages in bold which are often overlooked.
Submitting progress cards
- You can find your progress cards here.
- You are entitled to 1 progress card per week for a period of 6 weeks.
- Additional progress cards submitted throughout the week will not be processed.
- Progress cards submitted beyond the program’s end date will not be processed.
- Please submit your card every Friday, before 2 pm. Cards submitted past this time will, unfortunately, not be processed.
- Missed Progress Cards are not refundable.
- We will strive to reply with brief feedback within one working day.
- Please keep the text on the cards manageably short (aim for 5 lines of text in free-text sections). Longer text will not be processed in its entirety.
This service does not include providing professional guidance about your dog’s behaviour through:
- Telephone calls
- E-mail messages
- Home visits
- Reviewing video material you have submitted off your own initiative
These requests will not be processed.
Analysing video material
We may ask you for a movie of your dog’s behaviour, in which case, please follow these guidelines:
- Do not put yourself, your own dog, others or others’ dog in a hazardous or traumatising situation to film the behaviour.
- Max. 1 minute-long.
- Max. 1 video per behaviour.
- Max. 3 videos in total.
- Ensure your dog’s entire body is visible, including his face and tail.
- Ensure the distance to the trigger is visible.
We strive for safe and animal-friendly advice. Your dog’s behaviour does remain your own responsibility, though. At no time do we accept any liability for damage or injury caused by your dog’s behaviour.