Congratulations to our latest batch of obedience 1 graduates! During this class, our students have learnt to:
- reliably sit, even with a distraction
- reliable leave it, at just a whisper and even with a happy voice.
- reliable let go/drop it, even when the dog is very excited
- emergency recall: upon hearing that sound, the dogs come charging back to their owner, even if there are distractions around
- walk on a loose leash on command, rather than drag their owners around
And all this without a hint of force of intimidation. The dogs were wagging their tails every Wednesday whenever they walked in.
Now that spring is around the corner, it’s onto obedience 2 for our brave bunch! Here’s hoping for much better weather.
To register for a class with us, you can click here. U kunt zich hier inschrijven voor een van onze klassen.
Billy and Tinka
Tripel, Boris, Midas en Jet
Photos courtesy of Christina Argirova, one of our interns.
Tags: dog obedience training the hague, dog training the hague, gehoorzaamheid, hondentraining den haag