After our last bunch of happy graduates two weeks ago, we are happy to welcome,
- for the Dutch-speaking class: Sem, Jax, Roos, Muis, Nala (our first Chinese crested!) and Bindy
- for the English-speaking class: Sam, Alvin, Hamlet, Jarrah and Laos
I will be the instructor for the English-speaking class. I will be assisted by our Janneke.
For the Dutch class, Sabine Boks will be head trainer, and the behaviour coach will be Sabine Peters.
We test the “leave” it with our temptation board full of the stinkiest treats
This is what we’re going to teach you all:
- clicker word
- reliable sit (yes, even with food or another dog)
- ‘terrasje training’ (stay settled under a restaurant table)
- default check-in: enjoy a dog who loves checking up on you regularly, even if he’s busy
- ‘watch me’: at the whisper of a word, the dog will be magnetized by your eyes and you’ll have his/her full attention
- rock solid leave it: yes, even from a distance, without shouting, and if it’s delicious
- default leave it: leave things he finds on walks.
- loose leash walking
- emergency recall: a sound that will have your dog jumping through fire (and ignore other dogs or food on the way) to come back to you
It’s a heavy agenda, but we’re ready for it. Are you?
Tags: dog training school the hague, dog training the hague, gehoorzaamheid training den haag, hondenschool den haag, hondentraining den haag, obedience training the hague