Last update: 20 March 2020 (cancellation of all group lessons)
(For our past measures, see here)
Group lessons inside
(theory lessons and seminars, without dog) These are cancelled until further notice.
(private training and behaviour advice sessions)
- Private training shall take place outside (at a suitable distance) if this can be organised safely.
- The intake for private training, should it be required, shall be done by phone.
- The puppy theory lessons (for private puppy training) will be done by Skype or by phone.
- Behaviour therapy will be conducted remotely, via Skype and on the basis of video material about the problem behaviour sent ahead of the session.
Group lessons outside
OhMyDog Hondenschool is cancelling all lessons until (and including) Monday 6 April. You will each individually receive a mail with the necessary details. In short:
- Puppy students who have already started with their course are offered the option to either:
- Complete their course via our on-line environment (so that they do not miss their pup’s critical socialisation period), or
- To pick up where they left off once we start re-planning courses.
- New puppy sign-ups will be processed exclusively via our on-line learning environment.
- Students from other courses will get priority positions in our re-planned lessons.