We wanted to be there for our puppy students to let them continue with socialization and obedience during their pup’s socialisation period.
We are proud to unveil our on-line learning environment! This way, our students can pick up where they left off in the puppy class, even in these difficult times.
Existing students get to just continue their puppy classes from the point that we stopped in-person classes (and we are accepting sign-ups for new puppies). How does it look?
- Live classes: We present the lesson live, at the time the normal lesson would take place. You can ask your questions to us directly, live
- Written take-home instructions: You get detailed written explanations on each exercise
- Video images: You get video images to illustrate the exercises
- Feedback on your own pup: We give you tips based on your practice session with your own dog (you can submit videos for feedback on your practice session)
- Additional advice in relation to corona:
- Avoiding desocialisation
- Health and safety advice for when your pup goes outside
- Keeping them entertained at home (including cute tricks)
How it works:
- I was already a puppy student with OhMyDog when the corona crisis start, and I started my lessons on the field: You should have received a mail from us on 21 March. Kindly, could we please ask you to check your spambox? If you cannot find the mail, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am a new puppy student and I want to register for the on-line course: Click on the button below. You will receive a mail with instructions about the online platform as soon as possible (within maximum two working days).
Photo credit: Tablet Living Room Dog by PourquoiPas from Pixabay.com. License: CC0.
Tags: corona, den haag, dog trainer, dog training, hondentrainer, hondentraining, online, puppy class, puppy cursus, the hague