Are you curious about the pros and cons of a puppy class on-line? Check out our infographic. You might be surprised by things like:
- On-line puppy classes are actually ideal for pups who get easily overwhelmed or over-excited.
- The puppy classes on the field also keep puppies apart as much as possible. This is because the lessons are not designed for dog-on-dog socialisation. They are designed to give you the necessary insights to do this, through the week, in a responsible way.
- Whether you are on-line or on the field, the instructor answers your questions directly during the lesson, no problem.
- With the on-line lessons, you are entitled to take-home material like step-by-step hand-outs and video examples.
- You get personal feedback on your training your own pup regardless of whether you follow the lessons on-line or on the field. The on-line feedback is on the basis of video files you send of your exercises with your own pup.
EN On-line puppy classes vs. on the field by OhMyDog School
If you want to read more about the on-line puppy class, you can click in this link.
Do not miss the most important weeks of your dog’s life and register now for your puppy class on-line!
Tags: den haag, hondengedrag, hondenschool, hondentrainer, on-line puppy class, puppy class, puppycursus, puppycursus online, puppygedrag, the hague