By Laure-Anne Visele-Jonkman, last updated on 25 Feb 2022
We keep adapting our courses to adhere to governmental corona measures, so that we can continue the lessons with continuity and security even during periods of strict lockdowns.
You can read our corona house rules on the field, during physical lessons here.
Current period (from 25 Feb, 2022)
Thanks to the Government’s relaxed measures, the following internal rule relaxation are coming into effect in our school from 25 February:
- Max. 2 persons per dog (instead of previous 1 p. per dog)
- Do please keep a sensible distance to our staff and your fellow students.
- Please follow the government’s quarantine, testing and isolation guidelines.
During the strictest lockdowns (e.g. it is no longer allowed at all to go outside, or earlier curfew), we seamlessly transition to on-line classes.
What do the on-line classes look like:
- Same content + quality as physical lessons, and equally focused on practice and student-instructor interactions (live lessons)
- Additional tutorials (filmed demos and step-by-step instructions) for the puppy lessons
- Micro groups, so no unnecessarily long waiting time before your turn
Worried about on-line classes for your pup? Don’t delay your enrolment and read this first.
After yet another cycle of restriction – relaxation on government measures, we have found our groove and finally feel we can breathe out, knowing that we can continue to provide you with security and continuity in these uncertain times.by